PLAN AND PROJECT 2022 – 2023
“WITH MARY BE A PRESENCE THAT GENERATES LIFE.”
“Do whatever He tells you” (Jn 2:5).
As at Cana and at Mornese we are a “presence” that generates,
promotes, and takes care of life
PRIORITY CHOICES AND SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES (2022-2027):
I.BE IN ON – GOING FORMATION PRESENCE THAT LISTENS:
Mary is Mother and Educator of every vocation. In her we find a living presence and the help to direct our lives decisively to Christ (cf.C 79).
Let us rethink education and formation in the light of the challenges of contemporaneity for a renewed vocational impetus.
1.Being rooted in the Gospel paradigm and the Salesian spirituality and demonstrating in life – actions.
2.Accompanying the formees and fostering holistic development in initial formative stages and strengthening on-going formation.
3.Revitalizing our Marian identity in the educational proposal.
II. WALK IN SYNODALITY PRESENCE THAT WALKS TOGETHER:
Mary is actively present in our lives and in the history of our Institute. Let us imitate her openness to God’s Word, to live as she did the beatitudes of “believers” and devote ourselves to apostolic action that inspires hope (cf C 44).
We live missionary synodality as an experience of spirituality, communion, participation, and mission.
- Animating and bolstering educating communities who share our charism and building partnership in implementing the shared mission.
- Walking together with the excluded, especially youth, women, children and migrants in the mission of justice, peace and reconciliation.
- Developing a culture of participation, discernment and networking and reconciliation as our way of life.
III. FOSTER NETWORKING IN THE PERSPECTIVE OF AN INTEGRAL ECOLOGY OUTGOING AND NETWORKED COMMUNITY PRESENCE:
Let us be aware of Mary’s presence in our lives and entrust ourselves entirely to Her. We strive to make her dispositions of faith, hope, and charity our own. Let us open our hearts to the Joyous humility of her “Magnificat” to be like her “helpers” above all among the young people (cf C 4).
We assume integral ecology as a dimension of life and of the educational mission, according to ‘Laudato Si’
- Building thematic national and global virtual communities / platforms/ networks to connect, care, share, learn and engage in policy impacts.
- Strengthening financial management and accountability practices and mechanisms in alignment with the spirit of religious poverty, in personal life and apostolic effectiveness.
- Promoting and nurturing integral ecological consciousness and sustainable development.