Period of assessment and Guidance: Contact Period for Candidates and Aspirantate
- Time of discernment for vocational choice.
- Offering the possibility to live in one of our Salesian Community.
- Deepening one’s self-awareness.
- Strengthening Human Christian formation.
Postulancy is a period of formation to the Novitiate. During Postulancy the young candidate, deepens her awareness of God’s call.
- An intense experience of Christian life.
- Deepens her vocational awareness.
- Gradually matures in relationship with others and assesses her call.
- Encounters the heritage of the Institute and assesses her suitability to become an FMA.
- Is accompanied and challenged, to make her gradual choice.
- Initiates herself to personal and community prayer.
- Conscious detachment from the family and getting inserted into the religious Community.
Novitiate is an important period of formation.
- Learns to live as an FMA, in the spirit of the covenant.
- Reaches a deeper awareness of the vocational experience.
- Internalizes Gospel and Salesian values.
- Centers herself following Christ chaste, poor and obedient and deepens her knowledge of Mary.
Temporary Vows preparation for total consecration of oneself to God. Lasts from six to nine Years.
- Temporary professed are directly involved in the educative mission.
- Become more autonomous and responsible.
- Entrusts herself to God for continuous help.
- Deepens and experiences of giving herself to God and the mission.
- Actively participates and involves herself in the Community.
- Assumes the Evangelical counsels.